Search This Blog

Thursday 16 December 2010

Toast, Coffee? Later....

I got up early this morning because I was hungry and longed for my coffee and because I knew it was going to take me all the rest of the morning to get ready for my lunch date with the glamorous Dutch Woman.  So why am I still hungry, still coffeeless and still wondering if I have anything eye-catching but not too gaudy to wear to lunch.

I think I must, in my own way, be confessing to an addiction to g-mail, facebook, blogging and blog-reading in no particular order of preference.

I can remember when I was afraid I'd end up addicted to science-fiction and fantasy, another time when I worried about Prozac, another when I thought my obsession about my family would lead me to a kind of drooling nirvana.  It never occurred to me that my downfall would be the internet.

3 comments:

  1. The internet is all about reading. You are addicted to reading! That's a GOOD thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess to a mild addiction too. To the point where I wonder how non-internet people can enjoy any sort of quality of life. For those of us with certain skill sets or lack of same, computers and the internet are wonderful tools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must confess my addiction to Crackbook - I mean Facebook.

    ReplyDelete