Search This Blog

Monday 14 May 2012

Hallelujah!

I woke up this morning with a blog post entirely written in my head and waiting to be transposed to the ether.  I had the punctuation down pat, and the table format chosen.  I had balanced, rather cleverly I thought, the amusing with the traumatic and the content with my obligations to family and friends.

Then I realized that if I were to actually get at it, I'd be here for an hour or so, telling you how my dreams and my reality have a precarious and fascinating-only-to-me relativity.

You have been spared.



4 comments:

  1. As the bowling pin said, "Thanks for sparing me."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, maybe later. I have several in my mind and I hope one reaches the written word. So I am sparing you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL It doesn't matter what you say, I'm always delighted to see you post here!

    ReplyDelete