Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 May 2012

I TAKE IT ALL BACK!!!!



Impulsive, forgetful, myopic, overly dramatic, easy-to-rise-to-anger, emotional, sadly unknowledgeable about URLs and posts and access. These are all characteristics that led me to whine about having lost posts I wrote years ago and sincerely thought were unattainable.

My posts are not lost.  My then-seriously-ill friend has access to them all.  I think that when she and I first talked about this, I focussed on "ill" and forgot to take "smart, ingenious and other-centred" into account.

Calm, relaxed, emotional, overdramatic, still sadly unknowledgeable about URLs and posts and access.  These are the present characteristics that are leading to all things good in my life, except for the anger at the soulless owner of "Lornainwonderland.net".  And I don't stay mad for long.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that everything is found!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!!!! I knew there'd be a happy ending!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep all's well that ends well! you have found your posts.Actually only a few of mine are worth saving, but I hate to see my artistic endeavors, be they genius or idiot, lost.

    ReplyDelete