Search This Blog

Saturday 13 October 2012

Hello, I must be going....Groucho Marx

Blogging friends and family,

Lately, you may have noticed that I am seldom blogging.  I wish it were otherwise, but I do have a good reason.

Over the last four years, I have been volunteering as a board member and regional director for PFLAG Canada, where my passion for inclusion finds a place.

Recently our national organization has run into financial challenges, leading to our having to make a hard choice to be temporarily employee-less.  This means that the board members have had to step in to take care of the administrative and operational duties.  I am working long hours for PFLAG Canada, as are all the board members, and trying hard to keep a balance in my life.  Thus my non-presence.

I don't want to lose contact with you.  In time, and with patience, this volunteer situation will solve itself.  In the interim, know that I miss you and try to keep up with your blogging activities through subscribing to your posts or following you on Facebook.

Eating frozen yoghurt helps.
This is my comfort wear---a shirt purloined from Dave



4 comments:

  1. Just pop in whenever you can! I like Dave's shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great work you are doing, so needed in our country. Good luck with all you do and if you need help here in my area please let me know who to contact. I truly believe in all that your organization PFLAG stands for.......Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please take care of yourself and know that we are here when you can get back. You are doing a wonderful thing with your work.
    take care
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete