- I tried to take a photo today with my camera; my hands shook so much I had to give it up
- after Maddy's birthday dinner last night, I was cleaning up and caught myself thinking that this was the last birthday dinner we'd host. It took me about 15 seconds to recant, but I had the thought.
- No matter when I go to bed, I sleep until 9:30, which is a huge change for me from waking up at 3, doing stuff and going back to bed at 5
- while talking on the phone to Chris this morning, I complained about someone standing outside, looking at our front window while I was in my nightgown; later I went out to see if you could see into our place from where the person was standing earlier, but forgot that I was in my nightgown
- I looked at a dress in the market yesterday and told Dave I thought it was too colourful
- I bought myself a box of Copper Moon Pinot Grigio on Friday and on Saturday, I bought another one (well, that was just taking advantage of the fact that people have noticed my memory is going)
- I was talking on the phone, ranting, and didn't know the person was gone until he called me back on my cellphone because our landline was busy
- I forgot the word "leaves" when I was talking to my daughter, and when I started to tell that story to my other daughter, I lost it again
- I let Emily post a photo of her (beautiful) and me (with no upper lip)
Monday, 4 May 2015
Are these on the Canada Health warning list?
I am appproaching a very insignificant birthday, but seem to be running into way too many signs of serious aging: