- one of the ways it sucks to get old: this morning I cheerfully rolled wrinkle-smoother under my arms and deodorant on my face
- one of the ways it's wonderful to get old: when I went into Bouclair, all the sales staff were wearing sequinned aprons, and when I asked if they sold them, no one even blinked
- one of the ways it is wonderful growing old with Dave: he's making Cranberry Cream Cheese fudge, and I didn't have to ask
- one of the ways it sucks to grow old with Dave: since I met him, I'm 30 lbs heavier---of course that took almost 38 years
- one of the ways I've celebrated Christmas, and honoured anybody who reads here: I give a donation in your collective names to Children's Literacy.
Friday, 23 December 2011
Many ones (of the ways)....
Who knows what's going to happen over the next few days, so I'm putting all my trivia in one place: