- A Rogers chocolate, wrapped in distinctive pink paper, which was on my bedside table when I went to sleep, was not there when I woke up. Was it Dave or am I sleep-eating?
- My laptop is behaving like a brand-new Dell-certified XPS M1330, with no cursor wandering, no mysterious highlighting and with perfect decorum. No reason is discernible.
- I found toothpaste on my bathroom mirror at a spot 2 feet over my head. No one else brushes teeth in that bathroom.
- I unexpectedly found a photo of my father when he was in his 40s and suddenly felt 22 again.
- I turned on a borrowed IPad and actually found the menu.
- I voluntarily, and kind of dreamily, drank a glass of water when I got up
- Jeans that left a nasty tummy crease yesterday are practically falling off my hips today.
- I tried rolling a banana in a ground blend of sugar, chocolate and cinnamon. I didn't like it. (part two is the strange thing)
Thursday, 26 January 2012
In Random Order, just for a change
A few strange things that happened to me today, in random order: