Search This Blog

Monday 16 July 2012

Housekeeping is complicated

Funny how life is always forcing us to learn.

When I first started wearing bangles, I had to remember to hold my arm a certain way when I was wiping walls or cleaning counters; otherwise, I left little scratch marks where the bracelets swept across the surface.

Later, I had to learn to ignore the noise my bracelets made when I used the keyboard; it was only noise so I didn't worry about it until I started using a wireless mouse.  Not a good thing to put 30 silver things between the mouse and the laptop, but I learned.

Today, I was washing down walls, bracelets pushed up, arms at the right angle and damn if my fingernails (newly covered with a strengthening base coat) didn't take the paint right off the surface.

I'm either going to have to undergo a new learning experience, cut my nails or figure out how to persuade Dave we need someone to come in to do the housework.  Any guesses on which it will be?

4 comments:

  1. Definitely a housekeeper! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm sure Dave will opt for the helper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just hate housework!!! I wish I could afford help!!!! Color me green with envy!!!!

    ReplyDelete