Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Commercial-free referral

I woke up this morning thinking that I would look out my window, see snowy winter beauty and take a picture to go with a post about snowy winter beauty.

Before I opened Blogger, I checked my email, only to find a notice about a post by my friend Anvilcloud.  I could never, ever come close to his skill in representing anything scenic.  I focus on people's faces, and even then, I'm almost always related to the body of the face that I've probably captured in a well-intentioned blur.  All his photos are gorgeous and print-worthy.

So, I suggest you swing over to his post, and to make it clear why, here's one of the photos he posted:
vine-covered house

And Anvilcloud, if I've taken a liberty you'd rather I hadn't, please just send me an email, and I'll take down the post.  You know I'll be up and doing something requiring a laptop.

1 comment: