Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 April 2013

I have a thing for Donald's son

What is it about Keifer Sutherland?  I watched him in movies, I watched him in 24, then I watched him in something else, and now I'm watching Touch.

It's not his looks---I usually run to the Denzel Washington, Tom Selleck confident-for-good-reason physical type, and the Johnny Depp everything,-every-last-little-thing-about-him type or the have-to-love-him-because-he's-just-so-out-there Steve Buscemi type.  In fact, if you were to look back, way back, to my early days, you'd be able to fit all my boyfriends into those categories, mostly Steve's.

So what is it about Keifer that I find so compelling?  As I wrote that, the answer jumped into my head:  because he cries so well.  He cries and I think oh, you brave little soldier every time.  And what does that say about me?  It doesn't explain many of my boyfriends and neither of my husbands, although Dave is sentimental about family.  I've said it before, and I'll say it again Men who can cry have a stunning headstart with me.

And Touch is interesting.

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely adorable, my friend!! :) But hands off Johnny Depp!! HE'S MINE!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete