Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 February 2015

One of the loveliest of sounds

Not baby gurgling
Not ice cream melting
Not people laughing at your stories.

One of the loveliest sounds is the one I can hear from this lovely Valentine's gift from our daughter Sarah
The bells on the outside of the bowl are moved in a circle around the stationary bells, and the sound is so clear, so gentle.  I've wanted one of these for so long, and that dear girl chose to give us one. 

Another of the loveliest sounds is hearing her babies wish Emily a happy birthday, which they did after she left to go to a celebratory dinner with Morgan.

A person can almost have it all.

2 comments:

  1. It seems like it would be Very pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to YouTube so I could hear a water bell fountain. The sounds were quite nice.
    A very cool gift! I'm glad you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete