Search This Blog

Thursday 24 February 2011

Just like a gooey candy bar for the brain

I haven't indulged myself lately.

Hah!  How can I say that when I'm in my nightgown at 8:00 p.m., drinking wine?  Well, whether it's legitimate or not, I decided to post some photos of the middle granddaughters, partly because Phoebe the oldest hasn't sent me any recent pictures, and I've posted so many of Robyn.

Actually, in my capacity as grandmother, I don't need a legitimate reason.

I love these photos of Emma:  she was here for a sleepover and was wearing a heart crown of her own making in one, and in the other, a princess hat accompanied by two pillows.


Julia has changed so much in the last little while, but these two photos show her personality and her skill:

And finally, because I just found it, a photo of Phoebe, with my friend and former daughter-in-law Anne and my almost-granddaughter Lex

 And even more finally, a photo of Robyn, which I just love and which she'll beg me to destroy later:





4 comments:

  1. They are absolutely darling!!!!!!! You are so blessed to have them close to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tire of seeing pics of the grand kids. So keep 'em coming.
    That last shot is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always good to see your family photos, Lorna.

    ReplyDelete