Search This Blog

Sunday 12 August 2012

"Washers" and Washing

Just back from a holiday in Nova Scotia.  Holidays make me tired. I do understand the concept of using holidays to make you relaxed and refreshed.  I do.  I spent  lots of time in the water, read books, listened to audiobooks, walked along the shore, ate whatever and whenever I wanted, enjoyed my time with Dave, Sarah and the Roses, and with Dave's generous and loving family.  But by the time I got home, having had the drive time to give me a chance to chart all the things I have to do to get us back in Ottawa mode, I'm ready to take a little nap before I go to sleep.

However, to prove that I was there, and that I know how to have a good time, note the Atlantic Ocean in the background, and note that I had just thrown a "washer" in a game that I could never excel in if I tried every possible combination of throwing and hoping, and I did.

More on holiday and more photos after I get the washing done.  Ah, the smell of the Atlantic, 4 days removed.

4 comments:

  1. We all miss you guy's and Lorna we have to practice i couldn't do it either lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great vacation, Lorna. Good looking legs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great vacation, Lorna. Good looking legs!

    ReplyDelete